Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 20 Piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Supplier|
|Size||10inch, 12inch, 14inch|
|Certification||CE Certified, ISI Certified, ISO 9001:2008|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Perfect Tools House is known as the best End Mill Cutting Tools Supplier in India. We are based in Gujarat and have served plenty of customers over the years. We make sure that they are served with the best products and services.
End Mills cutting tools are used for milling, profiling, contouring, slotting, counter boring, drilling and reaming.
End Mill Cutting Tool Type
• Square End: Used for general milling applications
• Ball End: Used for shallow slotting, contour milling and pocketing applications. Used to produce a radius in the bottom of slots or pockets for added strength. Also used to create compound curves for moulds and dies where sharp corners must be avoided.
• Corner Radius: End mill with a radius ground on tops of flutes to help reduce chipping on the tip. These are best used for mould applications, removing more material faster than ball end mills.
• Tapered: Results in faster and freer cutting due to more evenly formed chips over the entire length of the flute. Also has improved resistance to both operating side thrusts and deflections due to constant helix.
• Roughing End Mills: To improve productivity over a conventional end mill, the roughing end mill was designed not to last longer, but to remove more material by taking heavier cuts in a fixed amount of time, without creating vibration. Ideal for today’s rigid and powerful CNC machinery.
These are some of the types of end mills that are available in the market. You can choose to get the one you want and order online.
Order our products today as we are the best end mill Cutting Tools Manufacturer in India.